Thursday, February 28, 2013

Workday Wednesday!!!

Workday at the barn where my friends are staying at the moment!!! Well I loaded the truck with a ladder, chainsaw, machete, axe, and a trusty hoe. I try not to do any yard or outside work without a trusty hoe as I told my buddies they got a laugh out of that. First project of the day fix the door that had collapsed inside the barn due to grape vines and junk pushing it in. I am no carpenter, but guess what all my buddies here did alot of that work and all have a background in construction. Well we not only got to repair that barn, but got to talk about another carpenter we happened to read about somewhere. I tell you what these guys helped out alot, we were fixing their place and they did alot of the work. I came prepared to work hard and we did, these guys are a blast. They were mighty proud of there place when we got done Phillip jumped up on the rooftop and we plugged and cleaned it off, leaks fixed now they are set. Full day yesterday. Thank you God for the strength to help out these folks out.









No comments:

Post a Comment