Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Our Fun Filled Wednesday!!

Our Morning started with a family cuddle. Then dressed and off to the Love of Christ for some grocery loading. The kids are enjoying this weekly trip knowing that it helps those in need. It is a blast when you leave the house and you get asked over and over if we can go help some of our friends around town in need. Well we cooked some supper for the group downtown  deer spaghetti and Brenna's homeade brownies. The kids get a kick out of taking food to these folks. I had a warm feeling in my heart tonight we made this food in my Gran's pan. I couldn't help but know she was watching me from heaven saying "oh J you really aren't going to leave my pan with those homeless folks are you?" Yes Gran you know I am but Brenna will get it tomorrow!!! The house is getting ready to be put on the market walls are bare and boxes a plenty have been packed. God still has to show us exactly where he wants but if we listen I have no doubt he will. Goodnight and God Bless



No comments:

Post a Comment