Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Blogging my life or at least while the internet is still on.

Ok after over a years delay I am back to blogging this is going to be a little different than before. My plan is to not just blog about what we are up to. I plan on opening up to the stresses of daily life living in a different way trying to follow Jesus through the streets and poverty stricken areas of America. I plan on sharing spiritual struggles, physical struggles and life in general. Transparency is not something you see a lot of in middle class living. There is always room for smiling through stuff and putting on the mask and family picture that hey we got it together and everything is alright. Guess what we don't have it all together and everything is not alright. I have found a significant difference in lifestyles between middle to lower class over the past year. One being in community, when you are struggling in poverty you are open with friends and there seem to be more of a sharing of lives and spiritual issues not the facade of will you pray for my "friend" they are having some real issues right now. I want to be upfront and personal in ways that make us uncomfortable sharing in our experiences so you can see our passion for following Jesus through the good times and the bad. If you are reading this it means you chose to follow this blog, now I want to warn you first; I am going to be sharing my feelings and opinion on subjects about life in general and sometimes I will weigh in on current social issues. Since you chose to follow if you disagree with some or all that I post please comment or call and we can discuss between us don't let the sun go down with a disagreement between us. If we can't discuss the issues that you have with my post please unfollow the last thing I want to do is create a stumbling block for you. That being said this will be from a struggling Christians perspective so your not gonna see a whole lot of f-bombs and things of that nature not saying I don't slip up and drop them now and then but you will not read that here I will censor that part of it. Most posts will be less than a page, less than a minute of your life if you care to waste it hearing my ramblings. Love you all for coming along this crazy journey. I am no longer on Facebook, I still have an account only to share my blog to, I will not comment or post anything else on there thanks. 

The path is not traveled much it is unkept, rocky and full of hills and valleys, if you will get off life's highways and follow it you can live for eternity.


Food for thought Mathew 15 8 and 9

No comments:

Post a Comment